About Coast Lubricants
Coast Lubricants distributes “best in class” products synergizing innovation, quality, length of service and asset life.
- Our lubricants and greases are at the forefront of synthetic lubrication technology. Our PolyAlkylene Glycol (PAG) and other specialty lubricants are at work globally, meeting the varnish control/cleanliness, fire resistance, biodegradability, water solubility and other demands of industry leaders in energy, metals, marine, amusement, tunneling, mining, die casting/forging, etc.
- Our Royal line of greases lead the way in extreme pressure, anti-wear, corrosion resistance, and water washout performance.
- Our Easylube and Autol automatic lubricators use RFID technology to enhance lubrication performance, reduce downtime, and increase worker safety
- Our Locknlube line of grease couplers ends greasing frustration
- Our aerosol fire suppression tools are revolutionary helping save lives and assets worldwide.
- Our Corrosion X product line provides superior corrosion protection to assets in many industries.
Coast is an independent, locally owned company based in Nanaimo, BC, Canada. Combined Coast’s employees have over 80 years of experience in the lubricant business as well as extensive experience in the marine, power generation, forestry, and pulp and paper industries. Coast sales area is Western Canada. Our staff prides itself with excellent customer service, providing expertise as well as technical assistance in the following industry classifications:
- Power Generation
- Construction and Heavy Equipment
- Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants applicable to the U.S. and Canada
- Pulp and Paper
- Fire resistance
- Steel and Aluminum base metal manufacturing
- Fire Departments
- First Nations
Coast is an authorized distributor for:
- Klondike Lubricants
- American Chemical Technologies
- Corrosion Technologies