The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new.
SEE IT IN ACTION
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric.
- Works on all Metric and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Fits 1/8-inch NPT thread.
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including: Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann), Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper and many others.
- Simply depress trigger to release, even under pressure.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy duty applications.
HANDS-FREE, LEAK-FREE GREASING IS A REALITY
The LockNLube Grease Coupler is rated to 10,000 PSI (690 Bar) and will not release under pressure. No hands are needed to align the coupler or keep it attached. No leaking grease, and no problem using both hands to pump your grease gun, or move around the machine.
Eliminate frustration from machine maintenance by using the only grease coupler that is guaranteed not to leak and not to pop off under pressure.
GREASE SMARTER, NOT HARDER
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler will work to its full potential, even at extreme angles. Once it is locked on you have the peace of mind that it will not pop off, will not leak, and grease is going into the bearings that need it, and not onto your machine. Stop fighting with old greasing equipment that can’t be trusted and upgrade to the grease coupler that almost makes greasing fun.
- Max pressure 10,000 psi (690 Bar)
- Zerk Compatibility Fits all DIN and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Coupler Thread ⅛” NPT female thread.
- Dimensions L: 3½ x W: ⅗ x H: 1⅗ In (L: 88 x W: 16.4 x H: 41 mm)
- Diameter (front of coupler) ⅗ in (16 mm). Fits most recessed grease fittings (Zerks). ~1mm larger than standard coupler
- Weight 4 oz. (100 grams)
- Grease Gun Compatibility Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual, and electric.
- Seal Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure
- Lock-on Mechanism Four hardened steel jaws are resilient under high pressure. Patent protected.
- Patent US Patent #8,955,544