About Coast Lubricants
Coast Lubricants distributes innovative products to industries and government. They are “best in class” products for their industry synergizing innovation, quality, service and asset life.
- Our lubricants and greases are at the forefront of synthetic lubrication technology. Our PolyAlkylene Glycol (PAG) and other specialty lubricants are at work globally, meeting the varnish control/cleanliness, fire resistance, biodegradability, water solubility and other demands of industry leaders in energy, metals, marine, amusement, tunneling, mining, die casting/forging, etc.
- Our Royal line of Calcium Sulfonate greases are taking the grease market by storm in many different industries. They lead the way in extreme pressure, anti-wear, corrosion resistance, and water washout performance.
- Our X-Tinguish FST Fire Suppression Tool is a revolutionary tool for firefighters and first responders. Our GreenEx aerosol fixed fire extinguishing systems are at the forefront of fire suppression technology.
- Our turbine compressor cleaner Turbo-K has no cloud point providing best in class turbine compressor cleaning technology.
- Our Corrosion X product line enhance corrosion prevention in many industries including water proofing drones.
Coast is an independent, locally owned company based in Nanaimo, BC, Canada. Combined Coast’s employees have over 80 years of experience in the lubricant business as well as extensive experience in the marine, power generation, forestry, and pulp and paper industries. Coast sales area is western Canada and the US Northwest including Hawaii and Alaska. Our staff prides itself with excellent customer service, providing expertise as well as technical assistance in many of the following industry classifications:
- Power Generation
- Construction and Heavy Equipment
- Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants applicable to the U.S. and Canada
- Pulp and Paper
- Fire resistance
- Steel and Aluminum base metal manufacturing
- Fire Departments
- First Nations
Coast is an authorized distributor for:
- American Chemical Technologies (ACT) of Fowlerville, Michigan
- Masthead Marketing and Distribution (Corrosion Technologies) of Dallas, Texas
- Royal Greases of Tulsa OK
- FlameGuard Aerosol Fire Suppression Products of Lake Barrington IL
- Turbo-K Turbine Cleaner of Toronto ON
- OnBoard bypass filtration of Salt Lake City UT